Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Painting Kids Room - Mission Accomplished

Once the woodwork was done, I was looking to paint my daughter’s room. I was looking to paint it with some Disney characters. I searched a lot, contacted a lot of people who paints, but none of them knew how to paint the way I was looking to get the room painted. I am talking about Bangalore here, in other cities it might have been a different case.


After searching for some more time, I finally came across nerolac paint’s website http://www.nerolac.com/index.jsp?page=company/disney which claims that they do paint Disney characters and they do have service available in Bangalore. I got the toll free number 1800 2200 24. To my disappointment it went to a voicemail. Hoping against the hopes I left a message with my contact number and location. To my surprise I did receive a call within 2 days. I fixed up an appointment. Two guys came with a catalog which contains few options. Better then not able to get it done at all. Finally I selected one option and asked them to give me the quote. They took the measurement of the house and quoted around 13.5K which included painting 2 walls with cartoon characters and painting the whole room pink.



They took around 2 days (actually 3 days. one day they didn’t turn up due to some reason) to complete the painting. I must say that I was quite happy to see the end result. I think my daughter’s room looked really nice after it was painted with the nice Donald duck and pooh. The name of the person who did the painting was Jai Singh and his contact number is 9880315154. See some of the photos that I have taken of the room after it was done.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Was the painting done by Jai Singh himself or through his workers, basically I want to know if Jai Singh is just a contractor or a painter himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even we got our house painted by Jaisingh, its really nice :)
    happy with his work ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Browse and find the right colors, get popular colors, preview your colors virtually in your own room with Paint Your Place,
    Paint Dealers In Bangalore | Plumbing Materials Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb post! Thanks for sharing!Painting Services In Whitefield Bangalore We offer solutions to both residential and commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really wonderful post your have shared here, I have bookmarked your blog for the future references. Keep posting the article on this topics, i like to visit your blog once again for future updates .Local Painters in Hyderabad
    Local painting services in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete