Monday, April 26, 2010

IPL3 - A fair result..

Congratulations to Chennai Super Kings for lifting the IPL 3 cup.
I am a Mumbai Indians fan and it has been like that for last 3 years. Even though I am no way related to Mumbai (well...I just spent couple of years there, at the beginning of my career..thats all) I wanted them to win, simply because Sachin plays in that team. I have been a huge Sachin fan through out my life.
I was really sad to see Mumbai Indian lose the match -- especially with the kind of fire power they have got, they could have easily chased it down. Some bad batting order decisions prob. cost them the game. Well everyone can say that...but if the gamble would have paid of everyone would have said brilliant captaincy--- for the same batting order.. Hence don't want to be critical..

But one thing that saddened me the most was - seeing the GOD cheating !! Yes, When Sachin was caught behind by M S Dhoni, I felt he should have walked. Just by looking at Sachin's expression, I can be 100% sure that he knew about it. He was hesitant to look into the eyes of the umpire...and thats the first sign when someone cheats...not able to meet the eyes...
I am not a great Dhoni fan, but I like his leadership qualities and ethics. No wonder, they won the Kingfisher fair play award...
I hope India wins the T20 World cup and bring back the cup again. All the very Best to the Brave Warriors of Cricket !!

No comments:

Post a Comment